Compassion Is At The Heart Of My Care
I provide services to seniors or disabled persons who are generally healthy and who want to remain independent at home. If and when the time comes for them to transition into a different living situation. I provide advocacy services to help the families with this process. My services include companion care and support with activities of daily living help to make a senior or disabled person’s life more manageable and enjoyable. Aging, loneliness or respite care might also be reasons to engage a companion care provider. I can understand that this can be challenging due to personal commitments and distance, so I am committed to picking up when you can’t be with your loved ones.
· Providing companionship and conversation.
· Reminder services (medications, dates, routines, etc.)
· Preparing light, healthy meals
· Performing light housekeeping
· Running errands (prescription pick-up, shopping, etc.)
· Accompanying to medical appointments and social engagements
· Engaging in meaningful activities